Thursday, April 28, 2011

Assignment# 5 Brainstorm for Research Paper Topic

            I am interesting in working on two short stories by Ernest Hemingway for my research paper. I chose this author because I like his style; he keeps his stories very clear, simple and easy to understand. I will be reading several of his short stories  like “A Well-Lighted Place”, “The Killer”, “The Snow of Kilimanjaro”, “Hills Like White Elephants”, “The Light of The World “, and “African Story .” I will try to find out similarities and differences among these stories. What makes Hemingway different then the other authors is being objective to readers.  He believes that author  should not judge and author has to write anything that his sees or hears. Hemingway’s stories lead reader to use his imagination to fill the rest of the stories by using economical detail and silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment